Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro FIFA 13: Ultimate Team

Guía de tradeo

Agustin1609991Hace 11 años16
@Ati13radeon
Mostrar cita
Oye, te importa si me pongo un momento en un word y la pongo un mejor traducida? (no te quiero quitar mérito, pero tengo idea de ingles y conozco su estructura). es que sinceramente, esta muy bien la guia pero cuesta entenderla.
No pude conseguir el original, pero si lo queres hacer, hacelo!
AdriCBE165Hace 11 años17
Me cuesta bastante entenderlo, pero gran tema!
Bryanf13Hace 11 años18
Post super pro 
DaniloChelsea18Hace 11 años19
INTERESANTE  
Karkrox2032Hace 11 años20
Te soy sincero, no me lo he leido, ese tocho me lo leeré cuando vaya a cagar al baño o algo. Pero solo por la currada que te has tenido que pegar +1
1 VOTO
Pablo220526Hace 11 años21
Introduction 

My sole aim of this guide is to share the typical methods of making coins on FIFA 13 Ultimate Team I have put to use in the past which have worked tremendously well for me. 
I started playing Ultimate Team back in 2010 and since then I have always been interested in finding the most effective way of marketing my team on the trading market. I have tried lots of various methods and some have failed and some on the other hand have been a huge success. The ones I had success with are the ones I will be sharing with you today. 

Quick Trading Introduction 

From my experience I have realised that you want to firstly look into two different kinds of markets. These markets include consumables (contracts, training, etc) and players. Both markets you will operate a concept of buying for a low price and selling for a higher price to make pure profit. 
Consumables 
I have always found that the next best thing to a player card is definitely a contract! I see a lot of people buying a lot of players but then run out of money to purchase contracts. This obviously causes problems and makes the players unplayable. Therefore contracts are indeed a very popular item when it comes to Ultimate Team. 
You will want to keep a close eye on the most popular positions as well. Simply changing a players position can make the card worth a whole load of coins more. 
With regards to formations we can also increase the value of many players by just applying a formation card to them and making them part of 1 of the 3 desired formations (mentioned below in Player Cards). 
Player Cards 
Player cards are what make the game possible. This opens many opportunities for various trading methods and allows us to make a sound profit. Although some people just want the highest rated players you also get the more tactical players who will look for players to fit formations. I personally have found 3 significant formations that are always the most popular in Ultimate Team. The 3 formations are 4-1-2-1-2, 4-3-3 and 4-4-2. This opens all types of opportunities for us and the most obvious being placing high prices on players which will sell because most Ultimate Team players want to have a great overall Team Chemistry. 

Contents 
Rules of this Guide 5 
Research 6 
Methods 7-10 
Extras 11 
Types of Bidding 12 
Types of Searching 13 
Selling Techniques 14 

Rules of this Guide 
1. Patience; never go below your purchase price. Even if your card doesnt sell on the first try. Just keep on trying and eventually your card will sell. Maybe lowering the card by a small margin may have an effect but never under your purchase price. 
2. Understand Margins; always remember to leave a big enough margin for the purchase price and the final selling price in case the market or that individual card takes a plunge. This will stop you losing any coins if this does occur but its very rare. I have devised a small and simple guide below for understanding your margins. Be sure to also understand about the tax EA deduct from transactions. Its currently 5% so be aware of this and avoid buying cards with such a small profit margin. 

Players worth fewer than 5,000 coins Buy for 2,000 coins or less. 
Players worth fewer than 10,000 coins Buy for 6,000 coins or less. 
Players worth between 10,000 and 20,000 coins Buy for 5,000 or less. 
Players worth more than 20,000 coins buy for 10,000 coins or less. 

3. Understand Timing (selling); you will need to remember the most common times that people are purchasing your cards. I have usually found that the trading takes most place between 5pm and 12am. So for example, you should list an item for 1 hour at 5pm and if I doesnt sell the first time continue to do it as many times as you can all the way up until 12am. If the item hasnt sold by 12am I would recommend then listing the item for 12 hours to cover the AM hours effectively. 
4. Understanding Timing (Buying); you will now need to be aware that when you purchase cards the timing is exactly the opposite. Within the hours of 12am and 6am you would find obvious bargains which would differ if they were put on sale between 5pm and 12am. Also when bidding against items you will have less competition as most people will be asleep at this time. 
5. Never buy gold packs again; buying gold packs is basically a waste of coins. Dont do it because the chances of getting a good player are very slim and it isnt worth the gamble. This comes from experience. Ive lost thousands buying packs and hoping for that one good player but I just get disappointed all the time and hence why I only stick to these methods now. 
6. Weekday Market versus Weekend Market; Be sure that you understand that the weekday market is generally a lot more different compared to the weekend market as a far more amount of people play on the weekend. This can help us abuse the consumables very much so because more people tend to play on the weekends meaning they need more contract cards so we can essentially stock up on contracts within the weekdays and then sell them to desperate players on the weekends. 

Research 

To be successful with trading on Ultimate Team you want to be sure that you have done your research into the prices of various cards youre planning to make large profits on else it could all turn to loss. 
There are essentially two methods of research when we look into Ultimate Team and these can be found below. 

Manually 
Manual researching in Ultimate Team is pretty simple and straight forward. One of the ways you can manually research is to search by buy it now maximum for a player and then you can see how much of that player is on the market. Then you can keep dropping the price until you get less than half a page of cards and then before your eyes is the price you should be able to achieve for that particular player. 
Try to stay aware from this method of research when Ultimate Team is within the hours of 5pm to 12am as this is classed as the happy hours and is when everyone is listing players so wouldnt be a legitimate price to research. Also, when FIFA release a new Team of the Week be sure to not look then as this is when people list more players as theyre more inclined to purchase more packs. 
Another great method to use and keep in mind is to search for players without a buy it now and then add them to your watch list and see how much they go for. Add about 3 or 4 to get a larger picture of how much they are worth when budding occurs on them. You will also be able to work out an average for the player then as well. Dont base this on one card however. Remember to add at least 4 to your watch list. 
Use of the Database 
Ive managed to locate a very good website that basically tells you the average selling price of a player. The database basically tracks the sales made on Ultimate Team and projects the average on the website. 
The Database Can Be Located Here - ultimatedb.nl/ 
However, the site can be very good but keep in mind that the values on the website are just the average selling price. So nothing is stopping you from selling your cards for a much higher price and thus making a much higher profit margin. 

Methods 

All gold player methods should be met with searching for them via the 4-4-2 formation as this is the most popular in Ultimate Team and therefore the most wanted in the game. This means more money can be made when dealing with 4-4-2 players. Also keep in mind that 4-1-2-1-2 is also a favourite formation between many players. 
The first methods Ill share with you are entitled Quick Coins. 

Quick Coins 
The methods included in Quick Coins basically give you a quick and fast burst in coins. You will not make loads from this method but thats the disadvantage of getting coins fast. 
Gold Player Method 
1. Search for; 
Formation 4-4-2 
Level Gold 
Max Start Price 1500 
2. Now bid on any shiny (rare) gold players rated 80 and above. 
3. List player for 2500 bid and 3000 buy it now and the profit will come! 
Shiny Gold Quick-Sell 
1. Search through gold players with maximum bid of 600 coins. 
2. Bid on any shiny (rare) gold players fewer than 600 coins. 
3. Quick-sell or list for 650. 
Sell Gold 75 rated players 
Search through gold players and put in a maximum bid of 250 coins for players rated 75. 
Once you have bought them do quick sell for 300 coins, making 50 profit per player. This is a good method for people who dont have a huge budget and are looking to make a lot of coins relatively quickly. 
This method however is quite difficult to perfect as most unwanted shiny players are just discarded however luck comes in to this and lets hope that someone lists one for you. 
Big Coins 
These following methods make you loads of coins as the selling margins are much larger. To begin this method you will need at least 100,000 coins to use it effectively although its possible with less. 
The In-Form Method 
1. Find out the latest Team of the Week 
2. Research these players 
3. Search for the players manually and bid on the players that are selling less than their actual price. 
4. Hold them all until there are hardly any on the market. 
5. Now sell the card for a much higher price with no competition troubles. 

This method is highly effective as EA release a new team every week hence the name Team of the Week. These players are known as In-Form cards and are a different colour than all the regular cards. If you get one of these cards from any method you can certainly make a profit on them by selling them for a much larger price in the market. Every week the old In-Forms are no longer available in packs so therefore they become rare on the game and then eventually someone is going to pay a large price for one. 

The Pro Players Method 
1. Create a pool of players of around 20-50 and then research their selling values. 
2. Set formation on search to 4-4-2 and the level to Gold. 
3. Then find the players in your pool and set a max start price for each on based on how much they sell for according to your research (if one player was selling for 10,000 coins then be sure to find on with a maximum start of 6,000 coins) 
4. Bid on players up until their maximum value. 
5. Sell for their average selling price making a large margin of profit. 
This is probably the best way of making coins on Ultimate Team. Some research is required though but the results are well worth the time. 

Price Fix 
1. Search for a player with less than 2 pages of items for sale across all their formations. 
2. Find the average maximum price. 
3. Buy up all the players up to the maximum starting price with buy it now or if its bidding, bid up to the maximum price on all players without a buy it now. 
4. List the players either all at once of gradually for 1,000 or 2,000 more coins than what you bought them for and obviously add more coins for In-Form players you may have got. 
My biggest tip for this is to get rid of the cards as soon as you get them if theyre regular cards as theyre more than likely still in packs so therefore they may have an influx at any time so make sure you sell the regular gold cards right away. 
Other Methods 
These following methods are ones that dont fit into the above method categories but still make you coins. 
Card Modification 
1. Buy a player in a position or formation that isnt popular. 
2. Buy a popular position or formation card. 
3. Apply to player and sell on for more to make a profit. 
This method is an easy method to make coins and will attract more buyers because of the popular formations and positions. A great example of this method may be if I bought a RW in 4-4-2 formation for 1,000 coins and then used a card to make him a RM then the card would increase in value making them worth a whole load more. 
59th Minute Rule 
1. Set search to your max buy it now. 
2. Choose a league to narrow down results. 
3. Take your search up to 59 minutes. 
4. Find the players that are under-priced and buy it now. 
5. Sell on the market for a much larger margin to make a sound profit. 
This method is a very obvious and profit thriving method as well. This can make you a lot of coins depending on the cards you can find under-priced. I would recommend searching the popular leagues such as EPL, Serie A, and Barclays Premier League etc to find the best under-priced players. Also keep in mind that you can just go back and forth between the pages to refresh and whole new load of 59th minute deals. 

Bronze Player Method 
1. Set search level to bronze and maximum start price to 250 coins. 
2. Looks for players with 80 and above pace that are from mainly English leagues. 
3. List the players for 1,000 coins via buy it now. 

This method can be very effective as players are looking for very fast players to develop into their teams. Most players agree that pace is the key aspect to winning games as well. The bronze market isnt as crowded as well so you should be able to find a lot of bargains in there as well. Be sure to find players that have matching positions and formations however. 

Silver Player Method 
1. Set search level to Silver and set maximum start price to 1,000 coins. 
2. Look for English league players that have 85 or more pace. 
3. Then research the player values before listing them back onto the market. 
Players are always looking for silver players to take part in their tournaments they have signed up to on Ultimate Team so they are definitely a key point of interest for making a profit. Again, pace is a must and this is what makes them worth such a lot. 
Formations 
1. Decide on a formation to sell. 
2. Search for the formation and set a maximum start price. 
3. Buy up all the formation cards under your maximum start price. 
4. Sell on the market for more than you bought each card for so larger than your maximum start price you set before. 
I would recommend searching for how popular formation cards are as well. The typical 4-4-2 formation card can sell anything from 4,000 to 6,000 coins which is definitely an area to make a profit on. 4-1-2-1-2 cards can also make 5,000 to 7,000 coins. Formation cards that also have a 4 as the back can usually sell for 1,000+ coins also and other formation cards tend to sell for fewer than 3,000 coins. 
Healing Cards 
1. Buy up all gold healing cards on market fewer than 250 coins. 
2. Sell for 500 coins buy it now. 
With this method you can make 100% of your coins in profit. This is very effective on weekends as well as people tend to play more meaning theyre more prone to getting injured players on their teams and therefore require healing cards. 
Remember to list these cards and all the ones Ive mentioned before in the time of 5pm to 12am to maximise the target potential. 
Contracts 
1. Search for gold contracts with 200 to 250 buy it now. 
2. Sell for 400-500 coins each making 100% as your profit margin. 

Extras 

I have included below some extra tips for making lots more coins. 

Popular Players 
Be sure to keep your eyes and ears on the media and especially on football sections to see who the top players were on one particular weekend. This is vital as a lot of people watch football games on TV and then realise they want them on their Ultimate Team squad. A lot of people will think the same and this will create a demand for that player. 
Now, the media will generally double a players worth. For example, if a player is worth 5,000 coins they will be worth 10,000 coins now due to their recent media outbreak. This may be worth taking as a note and keeping hold of players that you think have a future potential. 

Types of Bidding 

How to bid correctly can also make and save you a lot of money. So below I will give you my tips for bidding effectively. 
3, 2, 1, Bid! 
1. Add a player you want to bid on to your watch list. 
2. Wait for the counter to reach 1. 
3. Bid on the player. 
This method involves you adding a player to your watch list and waiting for all the bids to come through and if the player is still under your max price with around 15 seconds to go get ready to bid. Wait for the counter to tick down to 1 and either on 1 or just after if you're brave enough bid. 

Out of the water 
1. Add a player to your watch list. 
2. With around 15 seconds to go raise the price to your max bid. 
Raising the bid to your max bid with only 15 seconds left will most probably max people not be able to reach your maximum bid in time to win the auction meaning you will almost definitely win the auction. 
All at one 
1. Search for a player you want. 
2. Bid on the player with your max bid right away. 
When bidding on players instead of adding players to your watch list before choosing whether to bid on them, bid to your maximum price straight away. Sometimes when people are looking to buy players and they see a high bid already on them they don't want to be involved in a bidding war and therefore won't bid on it. 

Multiple Bids 
1. Let the time on the auction count down to around 20 seconds. 
2. Bid on the item 4 or 5 times all in one burst to give an impression that there is a bidding war. 
This method is perfect for scaring some players away from bidding as it imposes there is a bidding war and they will be less likely to get involved. 

Types of Searching 

In order to trade you have to know the right players to search for in order to find players to buy and sell. There are several different ways of searching, each of them having their respective merits. 

General Search 

1. Set search level to Gold and formation to 4-4-2. 
2. Search through bidding on players selling under average price. 

This is perhaps the most obvious way of searching for players. Set level to gold and formation to a popular formation (I go 4-4-2) and just hit search. This generates all of the available players in that formation and its just a case of working through and trying to find players who are selling below their average price. 

This is a fairly hit and miss method because you aren't narrowing the search criteria down by much so you will find players selling above, at and below their average price so this is where research comes into the fore. If you know how much players sell for then you are already at an advantage because some people just guess how much they sell for and may underbid allowing you to win the player with a sensible bid. 

Pool of Players 

1. Compile a list of players that you are going to buy/sell. 
2. Search this player in a popular formation as they sell for more. 
3. Bid on players you find under their average price. 

This method follows on from the Pro Player Method where you choose a pool of players that you are going to buy/sell and you specifically just search those players, placing maximum and minimum start prices where necessary. 

This is the best way in my opinion because it not only narrows down the number of players displayed but it familiarizes yourself with these particular players and allows you to know their prices a lot quicker and easier than with a general search or other searches. 

Price Limits 

1. Set a maximum price depending on how many coins you have. 
2. Set a minimum price to eliminate players you don't want from the searches. 

This is in effect setting a maximum and minimum price when searching in order to narrow down search results or when searching for a specific player. If you only have a certain amount of coins it is a good idea to use a maximum price limit so that when you search, it only displays players that you can afford. 

Selling Techniques 

There are many different techniques that can make it easier for you to sell a player. All of these have been proven to work but they all have disadvantages also. 

150 Start Price 

1. Wait until a popular time period arises. 
2. List a player for 150 coins start price no buy it now. 

This is the riskiest method because if you list at the wrong time then you are likely to make a loss rather than a profit. Pay attention to the times that most people play FIFA (4pm - 11pm) and list the players between then. 

Half Price 

1. List a player with a starting price that is half or considerably less than the buy it now price. 
2. Ensure that the start price is the average selling price. 

This method is designed to mislead buyers into thinking they are getting a bargain when in reality they are buying at the market value. When listing a player set whatever your buy it now would be to your start price and then raise the buy it now price by double from the start price or considerably more. For example if a player normally sells for 15k, set the start price to 15k and set the buy it now to 25k. 

Money Back 

1. List a player with a start price of your buying price + EA tax and set buy it now to average price or without a buy it now. 

This ensures that you never make a loss on a player. Set the start price of the player you're selling to the price you bought the player for + EA tax which is 5%. For example if you buy a player for 10k, list the player for 10,500 start price and then set your buy it now price to either the average selling price or if you're feeling braver set it slightly higher. 

Psychological Selling 

1. Instead of listing a player for a round number like 20,000 coins try selling them for 19,500 coins. 

This follows basic retail prices where instead of something being 5 it is priced as 4.99 as it entices customers into thinking they are buying at a lower price than they actually are. List a player for 0.5k lower than you normally would and you should see your player sell quicker because of these basic sales principles.

HAY ESTA LA VERSION ORIGINAL EN INGLES SI ALGUIEN LA TRADUCE PONGALA ACA
5 VOTOS
Camilo2K1115Hace 11 años22
Gracias 
Pau42717Hace 11 años23
Os dejo la guía traducida a un castellano más fácil de entender. 

[u]Introducción[/u]

El único objetivo de esta guía es el de compartir los métodos de tradeo de FIFA UT 13 que he usado y que me han dado resultados tremendamente buenos.
Empecé a jugar UT en 2010 y desde ese momento siempre me interesó encontrar la manera de marketing más efectiva para mi equipo. He usado muchos métodos distintos. Algunos han sido un fracaso, pero otros un gran éxito. Son estos últimos los que voy a compartir con vosotros.

[u]Pequeña Introducción al Tradeo[/u]

Con mi experiencia, me he dado cuenta de que hay dos tipos de mercados primordiales. Estos son: el de consumibles y el de jugadores. En ambos mercados usamos el concepto de comprar a precios bajos y vender a precios más altos para obtener un beneficio.
[b]Consumibles[/b]
Me he dado cuenta de que lo segundo más importante en el juego (después de los jugadores) son los contratos. Me encuentro con mucha gente que compra muchos jugadores pero luego se queda sin dinero para contratos lo que crea problemas y hace los jugadores inservibles. Es por eso que los contratos son un item muy popular en UT.
También querrás tener en cuenta las posiciones más populares. Simplemente cambiando la posición de un jugador puede incrementar el precio de este.
En cuanto a formaciones, también le podemos cambiar la formación favorita de un jugador usando una carta de formación de una de las tres principales formaciones (4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-1-2-1-2)
[b]Cartas de Jugadores[/b]
Las cartas de jugadores son las que hacen el juego possible. Esto nos abre la posibilidad de varios métodos de tradeo y podemos sacar un gran beneficio de ellos. Aunque alguna gente solo quiere a los jugadores con la mejor puntuación, hay otra gente más táctica que busca jugadores que encajen en sus formaciones. Personalmente he encontrado que las formaciones más famosas en todos los ultimate team son la 4-4-2, 4-3-3 y 4-1-2-1-2. Esto nos abre muchas oportunidades, la más obvia siendo poner precios altos a jugadores que se venderán ya que en UT mucha gente busca tener un equipo bueno pero con Química.

[u]Contenido[/u]

Reglas de esta Guía p.5
Estudio del Mercado p.6
Métodos p.7-10
Extras p.11
Tipos de Pujas p.12
Tipos de Búsquedas p.13
Técnicas de Venta p.14

[u]Reglas de esta Guía[/u]

[b]Paciencia[/b]: Nunca pongas el precio de un jugador por debajo del cual lo compraste. Aunque tu carta no se venda a la primera, sigue intentándolo y eventualmente se venderá. Puede que reducir un poco el precio ayude a vender, pero nunca por debajo del precio de compra.
[b]Entiende los márgenes:[/b] Acuérdate siempre de dejar un margen suficiente entre el precio de compra del jugador y el de venta por si el mercado el precio del jugador bajan de repente. Esto evitará que pierdas monedas, pero raramente suele ocurrir. También acordaros que EA impone una tarifa de 5% en todas vuestras ventas. Es decir que si vendieras un jugador por 1000 monedas, EA se quedaría con 50 y vosotros con 950.
[b]Tiempo de Venta:[/b] Deberás saber que el tiempo en que se compran más jugadores es entre las 17:00 y las 24:00 GMT (18:00-1:00 España)
[b]Tiempo de Compra:[/b] Deberás saber que el mejor tiempo para comprar jugadores es el opuesto, entre la 1:00 y las 17:00 GMT (1:00-18:00 España). Tendrás menos competencia cuando pujes por jugadores o ítems porque la mayor parte de la gente estará durmiendo, en la escuela o trabajando.
[b]Nunca compres sobres de oro:[/b] Por muy tentador que parezca, no debes comprar sobres de oro. Son una pérdida de dinero, y raramente te toca algo que valga la pena.
[b]Mercado entre semana vs. mercado de fin de semana:[/b]  Los mercados de entre semana y de fin de semana son muy distintos ya que la mayoría de la gente juega los fines de semana. Sabiendo esto podemos ganar dinero con consumibles ya que mucha gente necesitará contratos y formas físicas los fines de semana para seguir jugando. Básicamente lo que haremos es recolectar consumibles entre semana y venderlos a precios bastante más altos los fines de semana.

[u]Búsqueda[/u]
Para tradear de forma efectiva en UT debemos haber hecho un estudio de los precios de los jugadores con los que planeamos tradear para así evitar sobresaltos y posibles pérdidas de dinero.
Hay dos maneras de buscar los precios de los jugadores en UT;

[b]Manualmente:[/b] Una de las maneras con las que podemos saber el precio de un jugador en específico es buscar su precio máximo de compra ya en el mercado. Luego vas bajando esta cantidad hasta que te encuentras con media página de jugadores a ese precio de compra ya. Éste será el precio al que debes vender ese jugador en particular. No uses este sistema después de un TOTW ya que mucha gente pondrá jugadores a la venta baratos para poder comprar sobres. Otra manera es la de buscar al jugador sin máximo compra ya. Los añades a tu preselección y miras a cuanto se han vendido. No hagas esto con solo una carta de un jugador sino con unas 4 o 5 mínimo para encontrar un precio más fiable.
[b]Usa un Database:[/b] La página ultimatedb.nl es muy buena para encontrar los precios de jugadores, consumibles... Sin embargo debes acordarte de que estos son precios medios y puede que puedas vender a un jugador más caro de lo que pone.

[u]Métodos de Tradeo[/u]

Cuando busques jugadores de oro acuerdate de buscarlos en formaciones famosas como la 4-4-2 y la 4-1-2-1-2. Las demás formaciones con 4 defensas también son bastante usadas así también como la 3-5-2.

[i]Monedas Rápidas[/i]
Estos métodos te dan un pequeño y rápido incremento de monedas. No harás mucho dinero con estos sistemas, pero son buenos para empezar a recolectar monedas.

[i]Método del Jugador de Oro[/i]

Busca Subasta
 Formación: 4-4-2 o 4-1-2-1-2
Nivel: Oro
Precio Máximo Puja Actual: 1500
Puja por los jugadores de 80+ de media
Ponlos a la venta 
2500 precio inicial
3000 compra ya

[i]Oro Brillante Venta Rápida[/i]

Busca subasta
Nivel: Oro
Precio Maximo: 600
Puja por todos los oro brillante de 600 o menos monedas
Ponlos a la venta 
650 precio inicial

[i]Vende jugadores de Oro 75[/i]

Busca subasta
Nivel:Oro
Precio Maximo: 250
Compra todos los jugadores que encuentras
Venta rápida por 300+ monedas consiguiendo mínimo 50 monedas por jugador

[u]Muchas Monedas[/u]
Los siguientes métodos son para gente con muchas monedas ya que los márgenes de venta son mayores. Para usar este método de manera efectiva necesitarás mínimo 100,000 monedas, aunque puede funcionar con menos.

[i]Método In-Form[/i]

Mira cuales son los TOTW
Busca estos jugadores manualmente y puja por los que se venden a menos de su precio actual
Quédatelos hasta que apenas queden en el mercado
Vende las cartas a un precio alto sin apenas competencia.

Este método es muy efectivo ya que EA saca un TOTW cada semana. Estos jugadores se llaman In-form (IF) y son de color negro. Si consigues alguna de estas cartas puedes sacar beneficio vendiéndola a un precio mucho mayor. Cada semana los antiguos IF ya no están disponibles así que son muy raros y hay gente que está dispuesta a pagar mucho por ellos.

[i]El Método Jugadores Pro[/i]

Crea un grupo de 20-50 jugadores y busca sus precios de venta
Busca 4-4-2, 4-1-2-1-2 y Nivel Oro
Encuentra los jugadores de tu grupo y marca un precio máximo de acuerdo en cuanto se pueden vender. Por ejemplo, si un jugador se vende a 10k, tu precio máximo sería de 6k.
Puja estos jugadores hasta tu precio máximo
Vende los que ganes en puja

Este es probablemente el mejor sistema para hacer monedas en UT. Se necesita analizar un poco el mercado pero los resultados valen la pena.

[i]Monopolizar[/i]

Busca un jugador que tenga menos de dos páginas de cartas sumando TODAS sus formaciones
Encuentra el precio de venta de ese jugador
Compra TODOS los jugadores hasta ese precio de venta
Ponlos  a la venta a un precio superior (unas 1000 o 2000 monedas más), de golpe o gradualmente. Si son IF o jugadores más caros añade más monedas a su precio.

Mi consejo es que si estos jugadores son de oro normales hay que venderlos rápidamente ya que como salen comúnmente en sobres su precio volverá a bajar.
Este sistema es muy arriesgado ya que puede que nadie te compre ese jugador y tengas que venderlo a un precio inferior al que lo compraste.

[b]Otros Métodos[/b]
Estos métodos no caben en ninguna de las categorías anteriores, pero también son útiles para hacer monedas.

[i]Modificar Cartas[/i]

Compra un jugador en una formación o posición en la que no es popular. Por ejemplo  un EI en una 3-4-2-1
Compra una carta de posición o formación popular. Una formación 4-3-3 para el EI
Véndelo a un precio mayor que el de compra+carta.

Este es un buen sistema para hacer monedas ya que atraerás a más compradores si el jugador está en una buena formación o posición. Otra manera es comprar un ED por 1000 monedas, convertirlo a MD y venderlo a 3000 monedas o viceversa MD → ED

[i]Minuto 59[/i]

Busca un precio máximo de compra ya
Escoge una liga famosa
Ve hasta la página que tiene jugadores a 59 min. de finalizar subasta
Compra ya todos los jugadores que estén a un precio inferior al de venta real.

Este método es muy obvio y puede dar grandes resultados, dependiendo siempre en que ganga encuentras y a que precio. Busca ligas conocidas y acuérdate de moverte entre páginas para mantenerte siempre en el min. 59

[i]Jugadores de Bronze[/i]

Busca jugadores de Bronze Pon precio máximo puja 250
Compra todos aquellos que tengan ritmo 80 o más (preferiblemente de ligas inglesas)
Ponlos a la venta a 1000 compra ya.

[i]Jugadores de Plata[/i]

Busca jugadores de plata  Pon precio máximo puja 1000
Compra jugadores de liga inglesa con 85+ de ritmo
Busca el precio de estos jugadores y ponlos a la venta

[i]Formaciones[/i]

Decide que formacion vas a vender
Busca el precio de esa formación 
Busca formaciones a ese precio maximo
Compra todas las que estén por debajo de ese precio 
Ponla a la venta por un precio mayor

La 4-4-2 se suele vender entre 4000-6000 monedas así como la 4-1-2-1-2 se vende entre 5000-7000 monedas. a 4-3-3 también es cara y las otras con 4 defensas se pueden vender por 1000 monedas.

[i]Contratos[/i]

Compra contratos de oro a 200-250
Vendelos por 400-500 (beneficio 100%)

[u]Extras[/u]

He incluido algunos trucos extras para conseguir monedas

[b]Jugadores Famosos[/b]
Estate atento a las noticias sobre fútbol para ver cuales son los mejores jugadores de cada semana. Mucha gente ve fútbol y quiere esos jugadores para sus equipos.

[b]Tipos de Puja[/b]
Pujar correctamente te puede ahorrar muchas monedas. Así que os voy a dar algunos consejos sobre cómo pujar

[i]3, 2, 1 Puja![/i]

Añade un jugador a tu preselección
Espera a que el contador llegue a 1 segundo
Puja

[i]Fuera del Agua[/i]

Añade un jugador a tu preselección
Cuando queden 15 segundos puja el máximo precio al que estás dispuesto a comprar el jugador

[i]Todo de Golpe[/i]

Busca el jugador que quieres
Puja  el máximo precio que estás dispuesto a pagar
A veces la gente que busca jugadores evita pujar en aquellos que ya tienen un precio alto para evitar una “bidding war” (guerra de pujas).

[i]Multiples Pujas[/i]

Espera a que el contador llegue a unos 20 segundos
Puja 4 o 5 veces seguidas en el mismo jugador para que parezca que hay una “bidding war”
Cuando la gente ve que hay una guerra de pujas puede asustarse y no pujar en ese jugador

[b]Tipos de Búsqueda[/b]

[i]Búsqueda General[/i]

Busca jugadores oro 4-4-2 o 4-1-2-1-2
Busca jugadores que estén por debajo de su precio de compra

[i]Límites de Precios[/i]

Busca un precio máximo y un precio mínimo para eliminar jugadores indeseados

[b]Técnicas de Venta[/b]

[i]150 inicial[/i]

Espera a una hora donde se compran muchos jugadores
Ponlo a 150 precio inicial

Este método es muy arriesgado ya que si pones el jugador a la venta en un horario malo puede venderse a un precio bajo.

[i]Medio Precio[/i]

Pon el jugador a la venta con un precio inicial que es igual o inferior al precio de compra ya.
Acuérdate de que el precio inicial debe ser el precio normal al que se vende ese jugador

[i]Dinero de Vuelta[/i]

Pon un jugador a la venta al precio inicial de compra+tarifa de EA.
Esto te asegura que no perderás dinero alguno vendiendo este jugador

[i]Venta psicológica[/i]

En cambio de poner el jugador a la venta por 20,000 monedas, ponlo a 19,500. 

Solo por poner un jugador un pelín más barato de lo que realmente vale puede marcar la diferencia entre que te lo compren o no.
EDITADO EL 04-05-2013 / 20:34 (EDITADO 2 VECES)
21 VOTOS
Rimuela1290Hace 11 años24
Muchas gracias por la nueva traducción 
LLorenzinho137Hace 11 años25
Parece buena. Pero no estaría mal que pongas la guía en Inglés (la origianal) por debajo de la traducida a Español
Sergifcb28Hace 11 años26
¿soy el unico que saca mas beneficio con los de plata que con los de oro?
Por ejemplo, ahora me ha dado por los ifs de plata y me puedo sacar 15k por uno  
Logame739Hace 11 años27
Grandiosa aportación, un copy paste de algo traducido con el traductor de google.
Riksony1Hace 11 años28
Ntroducing exclusive My goal is to share this guide to the typical methods of making coins in FIFA 13 Team Colmo I put to use in the past which I have worked tremendously well. I started playing against last team back in 2010 and since then always interested in finding the most effective way to market my partner in the commercial market. I've tried lots of different methods and some have failed and some on the other hand has been a huge success. Those who had success with are the ones who will share with you today. In this guide you can expect to achieve: Easy Methods to make huge amount of money, the ability to easily get 100k every day, a ridiculously good team to play with the rapid introduction of trading in my experience do you want in the first rather see two different types of markets. These markets include consumer goods (contracts, training, etc) and players. Both markets will handle a concept you buy for a low price and cost a premium price for pure profit. Consumer articles I have always found that the next best thing for a player's card is definitely a contract! I see a large number of people buying a lot of players but then I run out of money to buy contracts. This obviously causes problems and makes players untouchable. So contracts are certainly a very popular item in regards to last team. You will want to closely monitor the most popular positions equally. Simply changing the position of a player can make the card worth a whole load of coins. With warm greetings for training can also increase the value of many players out there simply applying card training and making them part of one of the three desired formations (mentioned below in "Player Cards"). The Playing Card Player Player The cards are what make the game possible. This opens to the public many opportunities to various trading methods and allows us to make a sound profit. Although some people just want the highest loudly reprimanded players you also bring players more tactical formations seek to satisfy players. Personally I found 3 significant formations that are always the most popular team in the final. The three formations are 4-1-2-1-2, 4-3-3 and 4-4-2. This opens to the public all kinds of opportunities for us and the most obvious being putting high prices on players who made sales because most players missing last team to have a great overall team chemistry. The rules of this Guide Patience, Never go below its purchase price. Even if your card is not sold in the first attempt. Just continue making an attempt and eventually sell your card. Perhaps lowering the card by a small margin can have an effect but never under your purchase price. Understand Margins; Always remember to leave a large enough margin to the purchase price and the final offer price if the market or that individual cards takes a dive. This will stop losing any coins if this happens but it is rare. I developed a small and simple guide below to understand its margins. Go insurance also understand about the EA concludes transactions tariff. It is currently 5% as you realize this and avoid buying cards with a profit margin so small. Players worth less than 5,000 coins - purchase for 2,000 coins or less. Players worth less than 10,000 coins - purchase for 6,000 coins or less. The value of the player between 10,000 and 20,000 coins - Buy for 5,000 or less. Players who purchase worth more than 20,000 coins to 10,000 coins or less. Moment of Opportunity Understand (the sale); You need to remember that the most common times that people buy their cards. Usually I found that trade takes place most between 5pm and 12am. So for example, you should list an item for one hour at 5pm and if I did not sell the first time still making it as many times as you to top up until 12am. If the item has not been sold by 12am recommend then list the item for 12 hours to cover the hours AM effectively. The timing of Understanding (Buying) You will now need to be aware that when you buy the timing cards are exactly the opposite. Within hours of 12am and 6am the bargains you find obvious differ if were put on sale between 12am and 5pm. Also when bidding against items you will have less competition as most people will be asleep at this hour. Never purchase gold is compacted again, Buy gold packs is basically a waste of coins. Do not do it because the opportunities to bring in a good player are very thin and not worth the play. This comes from experience. I lost packages that buy thousands and having hope that the good player but I just disappoint me all the time and hence why I stick to only these methods now. Market Versus Weekday Weekend Market, To be assured that you have understood that today's market is generally much more different compared to the weekend market as a much more amount of play people on the weekend. This can help us to abuse the consumer goods much because most people tend to take advantage of the weekend meaning they need more contract cards so I can stock up essentially contracts within days and then we can sell to desperate players on weekends. Research To succeed in trading last team you want to be sure that you have translated their research to various prices of cards do you think large profits if it could use all the loss. There are essentially two methods of investigation when we look directly at the last couple and these can be found below. Manually The manual digging into last team is pretty simple and straight forward. One way that you can explore is recorded manually by "buying prays that" the maximum for a player and then you can see how much of that player is on the market. Then you can keep dropping the price until you get less than half of page of cards and then before your eyes is the price you should be able to achieve that particular player. Try to be aware of this research method is when the last team within hours of 12am and 5pm for it to be classified as "happy hours" and when everyone is ready so players would not be a legitimate price to inquire. Also, when FIFA release a "Team" back "of the week" not sure then do not look like this is when people listed as most players are more inclined to buy more packs. Another great method to use and remember is go for players without a "buy it prays" and then adding them to your watch list and see how they go. Add about 3 or 4 for a larger picture of how much they are worth when sprouting occurs in them. You also may settle for an average player then also. Do not base it on a card though. Remember to add at least 4 at his wristwatch lean. Using Database I have managed to locate a great website that basically tells the stock price of sale of a player. The database tracks sales basically made last team and projects the average Web site. The database can be located here - http://www.ultimatedb.nl/ However, the site can be very good but be reminded that the values ​​on the website are simply selling the stock price. So insignificant prevented from selling their cards for a much higher price and thus make a profit margin much higher. Methods All methods of gold player should be taken of them go for the 4-4-2 formation as this is the most popular team in the final and therefore the most wanted in the game. This means that more money can be made when dealing with 4-4-2 players. Also remember that the 4-1-2-1-2 formation is also a favorite among many players. Early methods to share with you are "Coins fast" empowered. The Coins Leads The methods included in "Coins fast" violent basically give him a quick and fast deployment in coins. You will not make loads of this method but that's the downside of putting coins fast. The Gold Player Method to Find, The Gold Level 4-4-2 Training Top 1500 Top Price Quote Now ask any bright gold (rare) evaluated players 82 and above. The player list for 2500 and 3000 requested quote they buy now and profit will come! Bright Gold Fast Sell-Search among gold players maximum bid of 600 coins. Quote on any players bright gold (rare) less than 600 coins. Fast make sales or bends to 650. Sell ​​Gold 75 players loudly reprimanded Search among gold players and provide maximum bid 250 coins as players evaluated 75. Once you have bought cost 300 coins make fast, make 50 profit per player. This is a good method for people who do not have a huge budget and looks brand a lot of coins relatively quickly. This method however is really hard to master as most players are just brilliant unwanted discarded in any way that luck comes in to this and hopefully someone list one for you. The following methods These large coins will make loads of coins as sellers margins are very old. To start this method you will need at least 100,000 coins effectively use it although it is possible with less. Inside The Form Method Find the last "Team of the Week" these players Inquire Shop around for the players manually quote and ask the players who sell less of its actual price. Hold them all until there is hardly any market. Now the card sells for a much higher price without any competition. This method is highly effective as EA release a new computer every week hence the name "Team of the Week". These players are known as In Form cards are a different color and all the normal cards. If you get one of these cards in any way you can certainly profit from selling them in the market for a higher price. Every week old Shapes is no longer available in packages so they become so rare in the game and then eventually someone will pay a big price first. Favorable Method of Players Create a pool of about 20-50 players and then their values ​​inquire sellers. Establish training for 4-4-2 and search for Gold level. Then find the players in the pool and one encounters sediméntese the top price for each forward based on sales made much later by research (if a player performing for 10,000 coins sales insurance then go ahead to find a maximum 6,000 coins principle) Ask for a quote on players up to its maximum value. Whatever selling its stock price by a large margin of profit. This is probably best to make coins very latest equipment. Some research is required yet but the results are well worth the time. The Plight of Price Shop around for a player with less than two pages of articles to be sold through all their formations. Find the average price cap. Get all existence of all players to the maximum initial price "buy it prays" or asks quote, quote request up to the price cap on all players without a buy it now. Lean players either all at once or gradually to 1,000 2,000 coins more than what you bought them for and obviously add more coins to players in the form that you may have. My biggest tip for this is to get rid of the cards as soon as you get them as if they are normal cards are most likely still in packages so that you can do so at any time an influx so that makes sure you sell gold standard card immediately. Other Methods These following methods are ones that do not fit into the aforementioned categories of method but you still mark coins. The modification of the Card Buy a player in a position or training that is not popular. Buy a card from the popular position or training. Apply to the player and make more sales to provide forward earnings. This method is an easy way to make coins and attract more buyers by popular positions and formations. A great example of this method can be if I bought a RW 4-4-2 formation for 1,000 coins and then use a card to give to a RM card then increase in value making them a whole load more value . What a Rule 59 The particular search for buy it now encounters. Choose a league to narrow down the results. Take your search to 59 minutes. They find players that are priced too low and "buy it now". Market cost of margins to high to make a sound profit. This method is very obvious gain and prosper equally method. This can make a lot of coins at the mercy of the cards you can find undervalued. Recommend registering popular leagues like the EPL, Serie, and the League of Barclay Prime range so to find the best players too cheaply. Also remember that you can just go back and forth between pages to refresh and the entire treatment fee giblets 59. The Bronze Player Method Place ras ras search for tanning and the maximum price for 250 coins principle. Search for players 80 and above are passing mainly English league. List players for 1000 coins "buying it now". This method can be very effective as players looking to walk very fast to develop players in their teams. Most players agree that the crucial step is to make sports equally. The brass market is not as crowded as healthy so you should be able to find a lot of bargains in there also. Go insurance to find the players who have to correspond to the positions and formations though. Silver Player Method Place ras ras search for the price of silver and given principle and maximum 1,000 coins. Look for English players in the league that have 85 or more step. Then inquire player values ​​before listing them above-market return. The players are all the time looking for silver players to take part in the tournaments they have enlisted last team so they are definitely a key point of interest to make money. Again, the step is essential and this is what marks them worth much. Decide on the training courses to sell. Shop around for training and set a maximum price of principle. Get all existence of all training cards under their maximum price principle. Perform market sales for more than you bought each card as larger than the maximum price you put principle before. Recommend go for how popular the cards are also training. The typical card 4-4-2 formation can sell anything from 4,000 to 6,000 coins that is definitely an area to profit from. 4-1-2-1-2 cards can also 5.000 for 7,000 coins. Training the cards also have one 4 as the back usually be sold as 1.000 + coins and other cards also have a tendency to formation of less than 3.000 coins cost. Healing Cards Purchase the entire lives of all gold healing cards on the market less than 250 coins. Perform sales for 500 coins "buy it now". With this method you can make 100% profit on their coins. This is very effective on weekends as well as people tend to play more meaning they are more likely to get injured players on their computers and therefore require healing cards. Remember to list these cards and all the ones that I mentioned earlier in time 12am to 5pm to maximize the potential of the target. Look contracts for gold contracts with 200 to 250 "buy it now". Whatever 400-500 coins each garment 100% as their profit margin. The extras I have included below some additional tips to make lots more coins. Popular Players Go insurance to keep their eyes and ears in the media and especially football sections to see who the players were outstanding in a particular weekend. This is vital as many people watch football games on TV and then Realise that want on their team last brigade. Many people think that the same and this created a demand for that player. Now, the news media generally double the value of a player. For example, if a player is worth 5.000 10.000 coins worth Coins will now due to recent boot computer software. This may be worth a note Teasing and grip care of players who you think has a future potential. The Request for Quotation Types Ordering can also quote correctly and can save a lot of money. So below I will give you my tips for effectively quote request. 3, 2, 1, Bid! Add a player you want to request for quotation on the watch list. Wait for the counter to reach 1 cabinet. Ask for a quote on the player. This method involves adding a player to your watch list and waiting for all bids to succeed and if the player is still below its price bumps with about 15 seconds to go in the order listed status. Allow the furniture to the ticking counter to 1 and either 1 or shortly after if you are brave enough to quote requested. Outside water Add a player to your watch list. With about 15 seconds to go up the quoted price on his clothing. Climbing the tenders quoted his encounters with just 15 seconds left very unlikely to bump people can reach their maximum bid to win the auction time meaning you almost definitely win the auction. Go All the one looking for a player you want. Ask for a quote on the player with its top bid immediately. When requesting quotation players instead of adding players to his watch before choosing lean if they ask quote, price quote for your requested stop directly outside. Sometimes when people look to buy players and they are high and bidding them not wanting to be involved in a war bidder and ask why not quote it the multiple quote requests to know the time the auction count down back for about 20 seconds. Ask for a quote on the Mamluk Article 4 or 5 times exploited to give an impression that there is a war bidder. This method is perfect to scare off some players asking price as there is a war imposed bidder and they are less likely to get involved. Types of Search To trade you have to know who the right players to go looking to find players to buy and sell. There are several different ways to search, each of them having their merit. The General Place Search Search for Gold level and training for 4-4-2. Search through bidding on players making sales under the average price. This is perhaps the most obvious way to go for players. Sediméntese gold ras ras for training and training for popular (4-4-2 step I) and simply typed in a search. This leads to all players in this training and that's simply a case of working through and trying to find players that sell below its average price. This is a method of ruling fairly and stuck to that because you do not narrow down your search criteria so much that you will find players making sales above, at and below its average price as this is where research comes in front . If you know how much the players make sales because then you are already at an advantage because some people just guess how to make sales and can encrypt below allow the player to win a significant contract. The Pool Players [u] Compile a list of players you are going to buy / sell. Record this player as a popular training cost more. Ask for a quote on players you under their average. This method is a logical consequence of Method Pro Player where you pick a pool of players you are going to buy / sell and you just registered specifically to those players, setting maximum and minimum prices of principle where necessary. This is the best gateway my opinion because not only narrows the number of players on display but she gets to know these particular players and lets you know their prices much faster and easier than with a general search or other searches. Price Limits Set a price cap at the mercy of how many coins you have. Set a minimum price to eliminate the players you do not want to search. This is in effect establish a minimum and maximum price when searching for narrow down the search results or to go for a specific player. If you only have a certain amount of coins is a good idea to use a maximum price limit so that when you search, displays only the players that you can afford. [B] Selling Techniques There are many different techniques that can provide facilities for you to sell a player. All these - is tested - works but they all have drawbacks too. 150 Wait Begins price within popular time to rise. List as a player does not start 150 coins buy now price. This is the most risky because if you crave at the wrong then you are likely to make a loss instead of a gain. Pay attention to the time that most people play against FIFA (4pm - 11pm) and then list the players. The Middle Price List to a player with a starting price that is considerably less than half or buy it now price. Ensure that the price of the stock price is beginning to sell. This method is designed to induce buyers into thinking they are deceptively get a bargain when in reality purchased at market value. Listing a set of the player purchase anything that now would be for price first and then buying it now would raise values ​​bend around the price of principle or considerably more. For example if a player normally sells for 15k, set the top price for 15k and buy it now set to 25k. The Back Money List to a player with a top price of tax purchasing price + EA and determined that now purchase price to average or without a "buy at that hour." This ensures that you never make a loss on a player. Set the player's first price you sell for the price you bought the player for EA + tax is 5%. For example if you buy a player for 10k, then the player leans 10.500 start price and then purchase it now set values ​​for either selling the stock price or if you feel braver placed it slightly higher. Psychological Sale Instead of listing a player to a round number like 20.000 to 19.500 coins selling coins prove. This follows retail prices where basic rather than something to be £ 5 which is priced as £ 4.99 and misleads customers into thinking they are buying at a lower price than it actually is. List to a player below 0.5K you normally would and you should see your player make sales faster by selling these basic principles.
Furlong87281Hace 11 años29
Muchas gracias por la guía (muy útil por cierto)   
La aplicare en fifA 14  
GuryCarlos84Hace 10 años30
La estoy pasando a word y la intentare traducir lo antes posible. cuando lo haga la subire  
Jeavons101Hace 10 años31
Un copy & paste muy descarado y evidente pero aún asi se agradece
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > FIFA 13: Ultimate Team > Guía de tradeo

Hay 33 respuestas en Guía de tradeo, del foro de FIFA 13: Ultimate Team. Último comentario hace 10 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL