Usuario anónimo
Iniciar sesión | Regístrate gratis
Foro de Hardware y presupuestos

Responder / Comentar
Foro Hardware y presupuestos
Por Taihen25
Hace 1 año / Respuestas: 1 / Lecturas: 397

Corsair h100i v2 problem

Hello , I would need help with something that happened to my liquid refrigeration .
The problem is the following : a kind of cloth that covers it came loose from the liquid cooling hose . 
My question is : is it just decoration or does it serve some important function ? 
 I would appreciate the help . Thanks .

[img]https://ibb.co/nLVB1HP[/img]
Mikemike3534Hace 1 año1
It is a cover that has the function that the rubber tube does not bend excessively and get strangled, but if the radiator is placed in a nearby place that does not force the tubes, that cover is useless.
in the faucets of your sink, if you look at them where the water tubes are connected you will see that they have exactly the same but in metal, that cover prevents the rubber tubes inside from strangling
Plz use Spanish next time, is a Spanish forum.

Es una funda que tiene la funcion que el tubo de goma no se doble en exceso y se estrangule, pero si el radiador esta colocado en un lugar cercano que no fuerze los tubos, esa funda no sirve para nada.
En los grifos de tu fregadero, si los miras donde se conectan los tubos de agua veras que tienen exactamente lo mismo pero en metal, esa funda metalica evita que los tubos de goma de dentro se estrangulen
EDITADO EL 04-10-2022 / 19:50 (EDITADO 2 VECES)
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Hardware y presupuestos > Corsair h100i v2 problem

Hay 1 respuestas en Corsair h100i v2 problem, del foro de Hardware y presupuestos. Último comentario hace 1 año.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL