Unirme al grupo

Reportar abuso

Foro del grupo

Responder / Comentar
Foro Games Legacy
Por SaturninoMinanda294
Hace 2 años / Respuestas: 2 / Lecturas: 155

Nintendero medio

"I was standing in the November cold outside of a local Target whose website had listed WiiUs as being “in stock.” Having worked in retail forso long, I knew that could be misleading – more likely than not, they’d mis-scanned the pre-orders they were still holding for customers (this was only two days post-launch) as general-stock. That turned out to be the case, incidentally… but it was still worth a shot.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, I was joined by another pair of early birds: a young mother and her two children. One was a boy of about six or eight, and the other was a toddler whose gender was undeterminable as he/ she was wrapped in a solid cocoon of winter-wear and cradled against their mom’s shoulder. I got the sense that we may have been there for the same thing – they likely picking up a pre-order, me hoping there was stock beyond the pre-orders – and I could tell this despite the fact that we only said “hello” to one another…

Not by some psychic intuition, I stress, but because the boy was makingit pretty clear: he was excitable to the point of bouncing, and his attire told the rest of the tale: Mario t-shirt, Mario baseball cap, Mario backpack, even Mario sneakers. The kid was a walking advertisement for NSMBWii-era Mario. I looked down at him, smiled, nodded. He looked up at me, realizing (before I did, honestly) that I also happened to be wearing a Mario shirt – one from my era (SMB2 character-select screen, to be precise) with a look of quizzical surprise: “this big older guy knows Mario, too?”

Yes I do, kid. Yes I do"
Amalthus7212Hace 2 años1
SATURNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SaturninoMinanda294Hace 2 años2
@Amalthus
Mostrar cita
SATURNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Iba a traducirlo pero me daba mucha pereza y el traductor de google es muy malo asi que a tomar por culo la bicicleta, lo dejo en inglés.
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Grupo > Games Legacy > Nintendero medio

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL